We’re a group of 6 lazy eighth grade students who haven’t accomplished anything within the past 20 min. Though in out laziness, we have attempted to learn more about foreign lands. That is how we came across you. We refuse to introduce ourselves by our first names, thus we shall introduce you to us by our last names: Masters, Phan, Bonglamphone, Oriza, Tran and Zhen. We are all extensively interested in learning more about a long list of things about Belgium. A few of which are architecture, food, religious customs, cultural differences and the national fruit of Belgium, along w/the following list of questions.
1. What is your favorite part of Belgium?
2. Is Flemish a hard language to speak?
3. Why does the king have money if he doesn’t do anything?
4. What is your favorite food so far?
5. Why were French fries French fries if they were developed in Belgium?
6. Do you have friends who don’t speak English?